CanChams (Canadian Chambers of Commerce) in collaboration with the Embassy of Canada are delighted to invite you to join the largest virtual Canada Day celebration in Asia. The event will take place on Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 14:00 (Indochina time – ICT) via Zoom platform. Along with many countries across the region, this event will feature various exciting activities to celebrate Canada’s 153rd birthday! The event is open to all members of the Canadian community, CanChams across the region (China, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam), their friends, associates and the general public.
The virtual Canada Day 2020 is separated into three parts; (1) the KEYNOTE, starting at 14:00 (ICT), to welcome all guests and listen to our keynote speakers; (2) BUSINESS ROOM, where you can get in touch and hear updates from CanChams across Asia. Guests will have a chance to network with members of other CanChams across the region and opportunity to meet new friends; (3) A family friendly SOCIAL ROOM where you and your family can enjoy a fun Canadian trivia quiz and a chance to win some prizes.
One of the feature activities is the “Best Zoom background” competition where you are encouraged to enrich your creativity and create a Canadian themed Zoom background. The winner will be featured in our social media and Voyageur magazine of CanCham Thailand.
We look forward to seeing you there and don’t forget to wear RED for Canada Day!
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Time: 14:00 – 16:00 (Indochina Time – ICT)
Venue: Zoom Online Meeting
Dress code: Red / white
Entry Fee: FREE OF CHARGE FOR CANADIANS AND FRIENDS
To register, please click here.
CELEBRATING COMMONWEALTH DAY IN ASSOCIATION WITH COMMONWEALTH COUNTRIES
27 FEB 2020 I 18.00-20.30
VENUE: TBA (UPON REGISTRATION)
MEMBER: RP 400.000
NON MEMBER: RP 500.000
*If you have been involved in regional travel to & from Hong Kong or China recently, we respectfully suggest that you skip this event.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANCELLATION WITHIN 24 HOURS OR NO-SHOW WILL BE FULLY CHARGED
Canada Year End Dinner 2019
With H.E. Mr. Cameron MacKay – Ambassador of Canada to Indonesia and Timor-Leste
And H.E. Mrs. Diedrah Kelly – Ambassador of Canada to ASEAN
Wednesday, December 11, 2019 | 18.00 – finish
Sailendra – JW Marriott Hotel , Jakarta
Another succesful year comes to an end. Cheers to all of our hard work & years!
With theme The Northern Light, we invite you to come and join us in a moment of embracing the upcoming exciting year of 2020 ✨
Dine out and enjoy Buffet Dinner, Free flow Wines, Chill and relax with Live Music, and Mingle with fellow Canadian Alumni.
RSVP NOW: http://bit.ly/CYED19
Contact Secretariat (021) 527-7890 or e-mail: email@example.com
Please bring your business card to win the Prizes
Join the Indonesia Financing and Investment Forum, which will be held on 20 November 2019 at the Mandarin Oriental Jakarta, to meet and network with over 500 local and global business executives, investors, financiers, industry experts and policymakers who will gather to address the economic outlook for the country and explore the key topics including:
• Focus on where the opportunities and challenges for your business lie within the Indonesian economy in 2020
• Understand the steps Indonesia is taking towards advancing it’s green agenda and what that means for the capital markets structure
• Explore the latest in Indonesia’s Infrastructure financing landscape and where the next project opportunities lie
• Engage with startup sector in Indonesia and identify the next ‘big thing’ including eWallet, InsurTech and HealthTech
• Increase your understanding of the regional automotive market and the impact of Indonesia becoming the electronic vehicle production hub in Southeast Asia
Other speakers confirmed include:
- Luky Alfirman, Director General Budget Financing and Risk Management, Ministry of Finance, Republic of Indonesia
- Grant Dooley, CEO, ARA Infrastructure
- Kin Wai Chan, PPP Specialist, Office of Public-Private Partnerships, Asian Development Bank
- Winfried Wicklein, Country Director for Indonesia, Asian Development Bank
- Nithapong Senavongse, Vice President and General Manager, Jakarta Branch, Bangkok Bank
- Vincent Iswaratioso, CEO, DANA
- Melisa Irene, Partner, East Ventures
- Dave Ng, Head of Southeast Asia, Eight Roads Ventures
- Ongki Kurniawan, Executive Director, Grab Indonesia
- Ignatius Denny Wicaksono, Head of Business Development Division, Indonesia Stock Exchange
- Tomoyuki Kawabata, Senior Representative, Indonesia Office, Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Ezra Nazula, Director and CIO, Fixed Income, Manulife Investment Management
- Cleosent Randing, Founder & CEO, PasarPolis
- Gregorius Bimantoro, Founder, ProSehat & Indonesia HealthTech Association
- Saurabh Markandeya, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, The SHADO Group
- Nazier Ariffin, Head of Strategic Investment, Telkomsel
and many more…
>> View the latest agenda and speaker update here
For more information about the event, please contact the customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Euromoney reserves the right to decide eligibility for attendance. There are limited free places available only to institutional investors, asset managers, private equity funds, regional SMEs and senior executives of large domestic and multinational corporations. Intermediaries such as accountants, lawyers, investment bankers and consultants are required to pay for attendance.
By applying for a place at the conference, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions which are available upon request or can be found on our website via this link.
AMCHAM-IABC-ICCC JOINT CHAMBERS BUSINESS NETWORKING (23.10.2019)
JOINT CHAMBERS BUSINESS NETWORKING
THEME: INTERNAL COOPERATION
WEDNESDAY | 23 OCTOBER 2019 | 06.30-09.00 PM
VENUE: WILL BE ADVISED UPON RSVP
The ICCC (Indonesia Canada Chamber of Commerce),
in cooperation with AmCham (American Chamber of Commerce),
and IABC (Indonesia Australia Business Council) proudly present
the Joint Chambers business networking event.
Please arrive on time to take the full benefit of networking.
As usual, the drinks will flow from 06:30 to 09:00 pm along with
a selection of the finest international cuisine.
We encourage members to bring along their colleagues and
business associates to this networking evening.
Corporate member is entitled to invite up to FIVE guests* and
individual member is entitled to invite ONE guest at member’s
rate of IDR 400.000/person.
*based on the level of corporate membership
IDR 400.000 (MEMBERS OF ICCC, AMCHAM, IABC)
IDR 550.000 (NON MEMBER)
RSVP closes at 06.00 pm Tuesday, 22 October 2019
Please note that cancellation after RSVP deadline or no-show will be fully charged
CANADIAN THANKSGIVING DINNER
JOIN US FOR A TRADITIONAL BUFFET TURKEY DINNER
SEA GRAIN, DOUBLETREE by HILTON HOTEL JAKARTA
Saturday, October 19, 2019
6.00 PM – finished
EARLY BIRD PRICE
(until Sep 30)
Adult : IDR 500,000
Child (5-13yo) : IDR 250,000
Nanny : IDR 100,000
Adult : IDR 600,000
Child (5-13yo) : IDR 300,000
Nanny : IDR 100,000
FREE FLOW ALCOHOL OPTION AVAILABLE AT IDR 250,000
Maple Leaf Ball is back in town, so don’t miss out on your chance to get your tickets at a early bird price, available only until 31 August 2019. Please contact us today for more information and secure your tickets at Rp. 1.200.000 (save Rp 300.000 off regular price) before time runs out. For online registration, please click http://bit.ly/MLBIndonesia