CELEBRATING COMMONWEALTH DAY IN ASSOCIATION WITH COMMONWEALTH COUNTRIES
27 FEB 2020 I 18.00-20.30
VENUE: TBA (UPON REGISTRATION)
MEMBER: RP 400.000
NON MEMBER: RP 500.000
*If you have been involved in regional travel to & from Hong Kong or China recently, we respectfully suggest that you skip this event.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANCELLATION WITHIN 24 HOURS OR NO-SHOW WILL BE FULLY CHARGED
Canada Year End Dinner 2019
With H.E. Mr. Cameron MacKay – Ambassador of Canada to Indonesia and Timor-Leste
And H.E. Mrs. Diedrah Kelly – Ambassador of Canada to ASEAN
Wednesday, December 11, 2019 | 18.00 – finish
Sailendra – JW Marriott Hotel , Jakarta
Another succesful year comes to an end. Cheers to all of our hard work & years!
With theme The Northern Light, we invite you to come and join us in a moment of embracing the upcoming exciting year of 2020 ✨
Dine out and enjoy Buffet Dinner, Free flow Wines, Chill and relax with Live Music, and Mingle with fellow Canadian Alumni.
RSVP NOW: http://bit.ly/CYED19
Contact Secretariat (021) 527-7890 or e-mail: email@example.com
Please bring your business card to win the Prizes
Join the Indonesia Financing and Investment Forum, which will be held on 20 November 2019 at the Mandarin Oriental Jakarta, to meet and network with over 500 local and global business executives, investors, financiers, industry experts and policymakers who will gather to address the economic outlook for the country and explore the key topics including:
• Focus on where the opportunities and challenges for your business lie within the Indonesian economy in 2020
• Understand the steps Indonesia is taking towards advancing it’s green agenda and what that means for the capital markets structure
• Explore the latest in Indonesia’s Infrastructure financing landscape and where the next project opportunities lie
• Engage with startup sector in Indonesia and identify the next ‘big thing’ including eWallet, InsurTech and HealthTech
• Increase your understanding of the regional automotive market and the impact of Indonesia becoming the electronic vehicle production hub in Southeast Asia
Other speakers confirmed include:
- Luky Alfirman, Director General Budget Financing and Risk Management, Ministry of Finance, Republic of Indonesia
- Grant Dooley, CEO, ARA Infrastructure
- Kin Wai Chan, PPP Specialist, Office of Public-Private Partnerships, Asian Development Bank
- Winfried Wicklein, Country Director for Indonesia, Asian Development Bank
- Nithapong Senavongse, Vice President and General Manager, Jakarta Branch, Bangkok Bank
- Vincent Iswaratioso, CEO, DANA
- Melisa Irene, Partner, East Ventures
- Dave Ng, Head of Southeast Asia, Eight Roads Ventures
- Ongki Kurniawan, Executive Director, Grab Indonesia
- Ignatius Denny Wicaksono, Head of Business Development Division, Indonesia Stock Exchange
- Tomoyuki Kawabata, Senior Representative, Indonesia Office, Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Ezra Nazula, Director and CIO, Fixed Income, Manulife Investment Management
- Cleosent Randing, Founder & CEO, PasarPolis
- Gregorius Bimantoro, Founder, ProSehat & Indonesia HealthTech Association
- Saurabh Markandeya, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, The SHADO Group
- Nazier Ariffin, Head of Strategic Investment, Telkomsel
and many more…
>> View the latest agenda and speaker update here
For more information about the event, please contact the customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Euromoney reserves the right to decide eligibility for attendance. There are limited free places available only to institutional investors, asset managers, private equity funds, regional SMEs and senior executives of large domestic and multinational corporations. Intermediaries such as accountants, lawyers, investment bankers and consultants are required to pay for attendance.
By applying for a place at the conference, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions which are available upon request or can be found on our website via this link.
AMCHAM-IABC-ICCC JOINT CHAMBERS BUSINESS NETWORKING (23.10.2019)
JOINT CHAMBERS BUSINESS NETWORKING
THEME: INTERNAL COOPERATION
WEDNESDAY | 23 OCTOBER 2019 | 06.30-09.00 PM
VENUE: WILL BE ADVISED UPON RSVP
The ICCC (Indonesia Canada Chamber of Commerce),
in cooperation with AmCham (American Chamber of Commerce),
and IABC (Indonesia Australia Business Council) proudly present
the Joint Chambers business networking event.
Please arrive on time to take the full benefit of networking.
As usual, the drinks will flow from 06:30 to 09:00 pm along with
a selection of the finest international cuisine.
We encourage members to bring along their colleagues and
business associates to this networking evening.
Corporate member is entitled to invite up to FIVE guests* and
individual member is entitled to invite ONE guest at member’s
rate of IDR 400.000/person.
*based on the level of corporate membership
IDR 400.000 (MEMBERS OF ICCC, AMCHAM, IABC)
IDR 550.000 (NON MEMBER)
RSVP closes at 06.00 pm Tuesday, 22 October 2019
Please note that cancellation after RSVP deadline or no-show will be fully charged
CANADIAN THANKSGIVING DINNER
JOIN US FOR A TRADITIONAL BUFFET TURKEY DINNER
SEA GRAIN, DOUBLETREE by HILTON HOTEL JAKARTA
Saturday, October 19, 2019
6.00 PM – finished
EARLY BIRD PRICE
(until Sep 30)
Adult : IDR 500,000
Child (5-13yo) : IDR 250,000
Nanny : IDR 100,000
Adult : IDR 600,000
Child (5-13yo) : IDR 300,000
Nanny : IDR 100,000
FREE FLOW ALCOHOL OPTION AVAILABLE AT IDR 250,000
Maple Leaf Ball is back in town, so don’t miss out on your chance to get your tickets at a early bird price, available only until 31 August 2019. Please contact us today for more information and secure your tickets at Rp. 1.200.000 (save Rp 300.000 off regular price) before time runs out. For online registration, please click http://bit.ly/MLBIndonesia
For quick registration, please click www.bit.ly/TerryFoxRunINA2019
Canadian Education International – Indonesia and British School Jakarta, in collaboration with Indonesia Canada Chamber of Commerce (ICCC), Indonesia Canada Committee of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KIKAN KADIN) and Canadian Alumni in Indonesia (CALINDO), are pleased to inform you that Terry Fox Run is back in Indonesia. Please register now and support the run for cancer research!
Sunday, 15 September 2019
Registration: 7am | Run: 8am
British School Jakarta – Bintaro Sektor 9
Jl. Raya Jombang – Ciledug, Pondok Aren, Tangerang
5K Run / Walk
To register and/or to donate: www.bit.ly/TerryFoxRunINA2019
If you are a corporate that would like to provide in-kind support and/or corporate donation, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Please help to share this news to your network and see you at the Terry Fox Run!
A message from Terry Fox Foundation,
For over 30 years The Terry Fox Foundation has worked to achieve Terry’s vision – a world without cancer. Our researchers, our staff and our thousands of volunteers are determined to reach that goal. We strive daily to uphold Terry’s ideals and values in everything we do – and we always will.
Every year Terry Fox Runs are held in over 9000 communities across Canada with the goal of raising funds for cancer research. We work directly with The Terry Fox Research Institute (TFRI – the research arm of the Terry Fox Foundation) striving for the best outcomes for cancer patients.
Find out more at www.terryfox.org
JOIN ICCC AT GLOBAL PARTNERS BY BRITCHAM
FOR A BUSINESS AND SOCIAL GATHERING IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE AMERICAS
29 Agustus, 2019
18:00 – 20:30
HARD ROCK CAFE JAKARTA
We provide members and guests the opportunity to network,
exchange business ideas and information to a more diverse forum.
New faces, new opportunities.
Expand your professional networks by joining us for this
GLOBAL PARTNERS by BritCham in association with The Americas over free flow wine,
beer, snacks & selection of soft drinks.
Member IDR 400.000
Non-Member IDR 500.000
firstname.lastname@example.org |(021) 527 7890
(Please note that cancellation less than 24 hours or no-show will be fully charged)
Canada Day Picnic
Saturday, 6 July 2019 | 11.30 AM – 02.00 PM
Fairmont Hotel, Jakarta
IDR 100,000/child (2-11 yo)
Free for baby (below 2yo)
You will recieve 3 FREE raffle tickets for interesting door prizes with wonderful buffet
of hotdog, burger, fried chicken, salad bar, dessert plus free flow beer, wine & soft drink
RSVP IS REQUIRED
No later than 4 July 2019
Dresscode : Red & White