The CABC cordially invites you to join our Advancing Canada-Indonesia Economic Relations on 7th April, between 09:00am to 11:00am Jakarta time. This webinar is co-hosted by the Canada-ASEAN Business Council, Indonesia Canada Chamber of Commerce, and Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN), in collaboration with the Quebec Government Office in Singapore and Saskatchewan Singapore Office. It is also part of the Canada-ASEAN Business Leaders Series 2021 organized by the CABC in partnership with the Government of Canada.
Guests of Honour:
· H.E. Ambassador Cameron MacKay, Canadaâ€™s Ambassador to Indonesia
· Ms. Shinta Kamdani, Vice Chairwoman for International Relations, KADIN
Why you should join:
· Keynote Presentation on Indonesiaâ€™s business and investment environment such as legislative changes brought about by the Omnibus Law
· Learn about the opportunities in the bilateral relationship and the impact of potential free trade between Canada and Indonesia
· Panel discussion with Q&A
· Exclusive Market Entry Workshop by SSEK Indonesian Legal Consultants and Open Networking session for participants in attendance
Register now at https://www.canasean.com/event/canada-indonesia-apr2021/ and explore your next business opportunities!